The Milwaukee Graphic Design/Adobe Users Meetup Group Message Board › CHARITY EVENT - Looking for one participant! Bowling ...

CHARITY EVENT - Looking for one participant! Bowling ...

A former member
I've gotten together two teams for Junior Achievements Bowl-A-Thon on October 20 and I need one more player! If you're interested let me know... and if you have enough people, get your own team and help support this great cause! We're registered for the 2:30-5:00 session.

Don't want to participate, but want to support the cause? Donations can be made to Junior Achievement by visiting my site at www.firstgiving.com/tiffanyann­

What is the I Love the 80?s Bowl-A-Thon?

The I Love the 80?s Bowl-A-Thon is the baddest, most bodacious event this side of the Milwaukee River. Companies form five person teams to gain pledges for JA. Don?t have a cow; all your hard work pays off at the gnarly event. Whether you are a valley girl, punk, preppie, or zeek, everyone has a totally awesome, radical time breakdancin? to your fav 80?s hits. Hop on the chill train, and help JA raise some money for JA students! Fer sure!

Reach into the back of your closet, dust off your Miami Vice suit, leopard print tights, leg warmers, hoop earings, parachute pants and Michael Jackson glove. Don?t be an airhead. Bring all your friends in your DeLorean as we go Back to the Future at this fly retro event!

Want additional Bowl-A-Thon information?

Download this year's information flyer: info_page_ver_2.pdf

Stellar Bowling Shifts

* Livin? on a Prayer Shift 1 8:30?11:00 AM
* Footloose Shift 2 11:30 AM?2:00 PM
* Girls Just Want to Have Fun Shift 3 2:30?5:00 PM

Fight for your Right to ?Party Like a Rock Star?
1:30?3:30 pm

Join us for our annual bombdigity party featuring an all you can
eat Palermo?s pizza buffet and Miller products.

Did someone say I could earn prizes?

$100 - $174 Sweet retro Bowl-A-Thon t-shirt and two for one Marcus movie pass
$175 - $249 Four pack of Milwaukee WAVE tickets
$250 - $425 TBA
$426 - $649 $50 gift certificate to Crawdaddy's
$650 - $999 Two pack of Milwaukee Bucks tickets
$1000-$1999 Overnight stay at the Marriott International
$2000 - $2999 4 gigabyte Apple Ipod Nano
$3,000 - $4999 $300 Bayshore Mall Gift Card
$5,000 and up $1,500 Travel Gift Certificate

How do I participate in this tight event?

* Get your team together and contact JA via phone (414.352.5350) to reserve your lane.
* Pay the registration fee of $15 per bowler prior to bowling which includes three games, shoes, door prizes and the PARTY Like a Rock Star event!
* Raise a minimum of $65 in pledges.
* Have a totally stellar time bowling with friends and co-workers on Saturday, October 20, 2007.

Fundraising made easy!
Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, Inc. has partnered with Firstgiving.com to create an online fundraising page at www.firstgiving.com/jawisconsin. When you visit this site, you can create your own fundraising page and email it to your contacts. Your contacts can easily make a credit card donation on your page, allowing you to raise more money in less time!