addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milwaukee Graphic Design/Adobe Users Meetup Group Message Board › news from local commercial/editorial photog-member, Troy Freund

news from local commercial/editorial photog-member, Troy Freund

Troy F.
TroyFreund
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 21
Recently had a photo featured at the Leicashots website===check it out HERE!

Also released the Troy Freund Photography e-Newsletter--DM me if you'd like to receive it!
Troy F.
TroyFreund
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 22
Once again am listing a "Day Without a Creative-Fee" auction to benefit the WI Partners for Sustainability. Look here for info!
Troy F.
TroyFreund
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 23
Posted a blog about this past week's networking events: Acrobash and Social Media Breakfast. See photos and links at: http://www.midwestedi...­
Troy F.
TroyFreund
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 24
I was invited to a preview of the MAM's "Street Seen" exhibit! Here's what I had to say about it!
Troy F.
TroyFreund
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 25
Released my Feb. newsletter today. See it here! It'll give you all the news on what's happening at Troy Freund Photography!
Troy
Troy F.
TroyFreund
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 26
Only 1 1/2 days to tell me how you "Keep It Real"! Enter now to hopefully win a TFP t-shirt! http://midwesteditorialphoto.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/keep-it-real-milwaukee/­