Mind fitness is a 50 min targeted lunch time class for: Stress Relief, Mental Clarity and Emotional Balance. Find some peace in the business of your day!
Mind Fitness class combines easy and practical techniques, supported by both the latest science and traditional wisdom:
- simple guided meditations to reshape your brain and be more resilient, confident, and peaceful
- breathing exercises to tap into the relaxation response of the body
- body awareness and emotional awareness practices
*Classes are taught in English.
**Cost: Trial class: Fr. 20 / class
10 class abo, valid 3 months: Fr. 300
*** 50 minutes class, from 12.00 – 12.50pm (meetup does not allow 50min time setting). Please be punctual!The class takes place with a minimum of 3 participants
****No special clothing needed. Chairs are available but also mats, cushions, benches. No previous experience required.
What Mind Fitness class is NOT:
- therapy group
- religious class: no song singing, no hand holding, no drum beating.
What Mind Fitness class IS:
- skills training to build a fit mind - practices to improve mind-fitness in the same way that physical exercise leads to physical fitness.
Drawing on the latest research and data from neuroscience, psychology and medicine, the class gives you insights and practical tools into how to better work with your mind and brain.
The class provides a general framework and scientific proven techniques that help you understand and better manage your own experience: your thoughts, your emotions, your attention and your own body.
You learn specific skills for dealing with unhealthy emotional reactions, increasing calm, ability to focus and boosting your productivity and creativity.
Ela Amarie - psychologist, mindfulness trainer and coach. Member of Swiss Mindfulness Association. 13 years of international professional experience in the Human Resources field. Delivering interventions, workshops and retreats on Mindfulness, Stress Prevention and Emotional Balance.
More details: www.themindfulbrain.net