mindful brain invites you to this 2 part Meditation Course for Beginners.
Simple practices for Stress Relief, Improved Health, Mental Clarity and Inner Peace. Step-by-Step Guidance for Newcomers to Meditation!
2 part course: February 20th and 27th.
Topics covered in the course include:
· The theory, practical aspects and benefits of meditation;
· How to use breathing, posture and attention to enter the meditative state;
· Simple and effective strategies for dealing with "busy monkey minds" and other common challenges in meditation
· How to work with thoughts and feelings;
· How meditation can help you cultivate wholesome qualities of the mind: compassion, generosity, altruism, friendliness, joy;
· How to work with meditation in order to find benefits from it in your life, how to incorporate short simple practices into your daily life;
· Three cornerstone meditations for your practice: Mindfulness of Breathing, Sounds and Thoughts, Befriending (loving kindness) meditation. You will receive a CD with all these 3 practices. Also we will cover other short practices and technics;
· Time for sharing and questions.
Program: 2 part course: Part I: Thursday, 201th February, from[masked]pm, Part II: Thursday 27th of February, from 7.00 - 9.00pm
Venue: gesundheitspraxis enge, alfred-escherstrasse 36, 8002 Zurich. Chairs, cushions, mats are available.
Cost: 120chf, the whole program (part I and II), including a CD with 3 guided meditations
Registration by February 18th: [masked]
Ela Amarie, psychologist