align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › 15yr old Atheist

15yr old Atheist

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello I am a 15yr old Atheist-Agnostic.
Just would like to introduce myself to my fellow Minnesotan Atheists =]

I have been pretty much an agnostic all my life, and so were my parents and grandparents. (At least in my lifetime?) This last Summer I really began thinking about religion and trying to decide what I believe in and the more and more I looked the more and more Atheist-Agnostic I became and started to see the great negative effect that religion really has on society.

I have some insane website experience and currently have made about $50 and about 5,000,000 hits on a Atheist-based website located at http://www.atheistnat...­

I would LOVE to participate in a Meetup and would bring my real-dad with me if he could make it next one there is. (I have a step-dad who I live with 24/7 at the moment)

Will see what I can do!