Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Legend of the Five Rings RPG Campaign

Legend of the Five Rings RPG Campaign

Ryan L.
user 103223802
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 6
Hi there, Ryan here! I was curious if there were any gamers here who were familiar with the Legend of the Five Rings role-playing game (or have always wanted to give it a try) and would be interested in joining a weekly Saturday night campaign at the Source or FFG Event Center in Roseville. My girlfriend and I are looking for a few more players before starting--we have one other player already.

If you've never played L5R before, no problem, rules will be taught. More information on the game is available here (think feudal, fantasy, mythological Japan). If you've never played tabletop RPGs before, that's fine too, you can read more about them here (it's a zip file, but it's safe). Please leave a comment here or message me for more information or to express interest! Thanks!
Cameron
user 95521752
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
I've never tried it, but I'm open to learning a new system as long as I'm not required to buy yet another expensive set of gamebooks. As far as feudal Japan goes, I'm a fan.