add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Time change for skydiving - now 4:15 for 5 p.m. jump

Time change for skydiving - now 4:15 for 5 p.m. jump

Jack C.
user 3043821
Minneapolis, MN
Hi everybody,
I just got off the phone with Westside and due to weather they've rescheduled us for a 5 p.m. jump, arrive at 4:15. If that doesn't work for any of you, please let me (and Westside) know. You can e-mail me at or call me at 612 788-9665. If most of us can go, we'll meet at Winsted at 4:15. If most of us can't make it, we'll reschedule for next week. If most of us go and you can't, Westside will give you a raincheck you can use anytime. Just call them--perhaps we can schedule another skydiving meetup and you can use it then.
Right now I'm assuming we're on for 4:15, but I will contact you again if it turns out most of us can't make it.
Thanks for your patience,