Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: Dec 28 - Ron Julien's "Party for the Heck of it"

New Event: Dec 28 - Ron Julien's "Party for the Heck of it"

A former member
Announcing a new event for Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group!

What: Dec 28 - Ron Julien's "Party for the Heck of it"

When: Friday, December 28, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: If you haven't been to a meetup before, or any atheist events, this is your chance to mingle with like minded people over a series of holidays which you may feel left out of.

Why: We want to hear your stories, share your ideas. What do you think is important? This party is informal, so talk about anything your interested in, not just atheism.

Event Description: There is nothing significant about Friday, December 28th (Except that it's in the middle of Kwanzaa) - so we might as well party! NO speakers. NO seminars. NO debates. Just a (heated) garage party for freethinking people, starting at 7:00 p.m. until whenever...

Music videos will be shown on a six-foot screen. The dance floor is any place you?re dancing. Snacks, pop, and water will be provided, but feel free to bring some of your own. BYOB.

Our host will be MNA board member Ron Julien. His house is located at 3635 N. 4th St., Minneapolis, MN 55412. That?s near Highway I-94 and Dowling Ave. N. in north Minneapolis.

Directions: Take Highway I-94 to the Dowling Ave. N. exit. When on Dowling Ave. N., go towards the west frontage road of I-94. Begin to take the I-94 eastbound exit (going south). However, stay to the right and go on N. 4th St. to the stop sign (do not go back onto I-94). Continue going straight 1/2 block and park. There will be yellow lights on in the front yard. The party is in the garage in back.

For more information, call Ron Julien at (612) 789-4071. See you there!

Learn more here: