Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Variety reviews 'Expelled'

Variety reviews 'Expelled'

A former member
Post #: 12
http://www.variety.co...­

From this guy's tone it sounds like he's an ID supporter, calling the movie "a probable punching bag for film critics and evolution proponents," and "effectively argues that the debate is often shut down before it can even begin."

Okay, these are also "choice soundbites" of mine, however this tone is almost like this movie convinced him, except he's unconvinced that others will be convinced.

I'm likely not going to see this movie in the theaters when I can catch it for free a year from now somewhere and the money won't be going to these incompetent filmmakers. This movie is something we're going to have to defend against for a very long time.
justin c.
justncase80
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by the sheer number of people who are suckered in by this swill. It's so strange to sit on the outside and realize how insane ID really is and yet it seems like nearly the entire world believes in it. What hope can we have for the future when we, as a nation, are completely deluded by such simple fantasies?
A former member
Post #: 27
This movie is something we're going to have to defend against for a very long time.
I wouldn't think we as Atheists would have to defend ourselves after all it's the ones that think there is an imaginary friend in the sky that need to prove there delusion.