Mix & Mingle understands the need for focused and discrete interactions at your own pace and time. To complement our singles events, we provide an exclusive matchmaking service where we arrange casual and comfortable meetings between our clients and potential matches based on personality and preferences. If a face-to-face interaction is not possible, such as in the case of clients based outside Mumbai, then the initial introductions are made via email.
Rs 7,000 for 3 meetings with 3 potential matches over a 3 month period from the date of payment
1. Fill up our registration form.
2. Meet with us over coffee so that we can get to know you, and understand your relationship goals . If a face-to-face meeting is not possible, such as in the case of clients based outside Mumbai, then a phone interview can be arranged.
3. Make the payment.
4. We send you the first profile of a potential match based on your requirements. If you approve of the profile, we will fix a mutually convenient date and time to meet, and do an email introduction so that both parties could take it forward.
5. Send us your feedback after the meeting, before we send you the next profile.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The Clients and Their Potential Matches Should:
1. Be legally single, not dating anyone exclusively, and open to the possibility of settling down with the right partner.
2. Provide truthful information on the registration form and during the meetings.
3. Agree that some of the information and photographs provided will be shared with clients/potential matches only.
4. Agree to the time frame set for the 1‐on‐1 process.
5. Bear costs incurred during the meetings. Costs may be shared with clients/potential matches.
6. The client should agree to the fees, and that they are non-refundable and non-transferable. Services can be put on hold for a maximum period of 3 months.
Mix & Mingle will not be held responsible for any false or misleading information provided by members. Any members intentionally providing false or misleading information will be banned from further participation.
Mix & Mingle is not responsible for what takes place outside of the events or 1-on-1 meetings.
Our familiarity with our members is limited to information provided on the registration form, and our brief interactions with them, and are by no means character references. We encourage members to take the time to get to know each other before making any commitments.
If you have a complaint about the behavior of our members during events or 1-on-1 meetings, we encourage you to inform one of our team members.
For more information, email us on email@example.com
or visit our Facebook Page –