Fun and Creative Activities in SF Message Board › May Calendar of classes is up!

May Calendar of classes is up!

Lori
user 10514099
San Jose, CA
Hi everyone!
Welcome to all the new members who have joined the group. I look forward to meeting you!
I've update the calendar for May, have added a bunch of classes including Farm House collage, CityScape Collage, Abstract Painting class, Vision Board, Hi Heel Painting, and Mask Art. Most of them are in the evenings and weekends, to accommodate those of you who work 9-5. I still have plenty of hours scheduled for Drop-in Open Studio time during the day.
Check the calendar, and sign up for something! You'll be glad you did.
Soon I will launch a new website called SouthBayArtParties.com­, so many more people will be introduced to the services and same classes that I offer here.  As members of this meet up, you get to sign up for the same classes as I will be offering to the general public, but at HALF the cost! For those specific classes, snacks will be provided.
If you get Groupons, you might see these classes show up through them too.
SPECIAL OFFER!!
Sign up for an ART PARTY for your group of friends, co-workers (team building event) or retirement party, birthday party (adults/kids/teens), baby or wedding shower and YOU as the host get to participate for FREE! $30 per person includes all materials and instruction for a      3-hour art party. email Lori@LoriKreinStudios.com­ for more info.
See you in the studio! -Lori