Milwaukee Web Professionals Message Board › Open Position - Junior Web Designer
Are you a creative minded Web Graphic Designer who is willing to think outside of the box? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment that is full of challenges and rewarding opportunities? Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
If you answered yes to any or all of the questions above, BUYSEASONS will be a great fit for you. As a leading Internet specialty retailer of costumes and party supplies we take our jobs seriously, and work hard, but have fun while doing so.
BUYSEASONS Junior Web Designer will be working in an environment that values honesty, integrity, exceptional talent and a sense of humor. We’re seeking an individual who isn’t afraid to think outside the box and who thrives on creativity. If that sounds like you, we’re interested in hearing from you.
This position is responsible for designing digital marketing materials for e-commerce websites, digital marketing channels, and other marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be both well versed in design and layout as well as familiar with creating, maintaining and modifying web pages using HTML and CSS. Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment a must.
• Design and build out eye-catching landing pages for use in e-commerce sites, while keeping consistent with brand style guides.
• Create banner ads for external digital marketing campaigns, coordinating banner styles across all channels.
• Create HTML email newsletters that display properly within all major email clients.
• Work closely with marketing team to develop and improve marketing campaigns based on performance and feedback.
• Ability to manage design tasks from conception to completion and deliver on-time.
• Knowledge of e-commerce and/or retail advertising design and best practices in the digital space.
• Superior design sense and attention to detail on all creative tasks.
• Fundamental knowledge of HTML & CSS. Must be able to create standards compliant, table-less code as well as work with email quirks.
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign a plus.
• Must be familiar with creating graphics for the web.
• Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a super fast –paced culture with tight deadlines.
• 1-3 years of experience in Web related graphic design.
Please submit your resume with portfolio or links to your online work in which you were the primary designer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate salary requirements.