align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Milwaukee Web Professionals Message Board › Deadline is 4:00 pm today for tomorrow's Lakefront Brewery Tour w/ AIGA

Deadline is 4:00 pm today for tomorrow's Lakefront Brewery Tour w/ AIGA

Steve R.
stevedrobinson
Milwaukee, WI
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the overall late notice on this event. I'm excited about tomorrow night's combined social event with AIGA at Lakefront Brewery for a tour, networking, and of course, beer.

Here's the schedule of events:

5:15 PM // Welcome
5:30 PM // Tour Begins
6:00 PM // Networking

Take a look at the meetup page, and be sure to register on the AIGA site as well.

There's a $7 fee, which contrary to my previous email, must be paid in advance when you register on the AIGA site.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

Steve Robinson
Organizer
Milwaukee Web Design Meetup