addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Milwaukee Web Professionals Message Board › Typo3 CMS - look me up if you're interested

Typo3 CMS - look me up if you're interested

Gary W.
user 8283060
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Looking forward to this meetup! There isn't any room (or probably enough initial interest) in the Typo3 CMS system, but if anyone is interested in learning more about it (www.typo3.org and www.typo3.com), look for me after the presentation. Or, if anyone has used it, I'd love to meet you.

Typo3 is an open source enterprise-grade CMS system that I've been using and it never seizes to amaze me with its feature set and flexibility. Here's a quick intro http://docs.google.co...­ (For the designers - take a look at slide 11!)

There's a CMS for every size project. Typo3 might just be right for your next one.

-Gary Wong
Ben W.
benlwong
Thiensville, WI
Post #: 35
Hi Gary!
A former member
Post #: 1
Looking forward to this meetup! There isn't any room (or probably enough initial interest) in the Typo3 CMS system, but if anyone is interested in learning more about it (www.typo3.org and www.typo3.com), look for me after the presentation. Or, if anyone has used it, I'd love to meet you.

Typo3 is an open source enterprise-grade CMS system that I've been using and it never seizes to amaze me with its feature set and flexibility. Here's a quick intro http://docs.google.co...­ (For the designers - take a look at slide 11!)

There's a CMS for every size project. Typo3 might just be right for your next one.

-Gary Wong

hi gary! you created the fa website in typo3 and xcart and i was managing the site while i worked there (i've since moved on) --- i'd be glad to give you feedback on my experience on the clients end for updating and understanding how to manage content in it! :) i have some definite opinions on both!