addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Milwaukee Web Professionals Message Board › Tonight's lineup and how to watch from home

Tonight's lineup and how to watch from home

Steve R.
Milwaukee, WI
Hi Folks,
Well here is tonight's lineup. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about this meetup. We have three killer presenters and a hot topic. It should be good. Don't worry, though, if the meetup was full when you got there, you can watch it live on here.

Jim Conway will lead things off with a brief history of HTML5, how to get things set up, and how to use HTML5 Video in your next project.

Tami Weiss will jump in with a quick overview of CSS3 and talk about how you can use @font-face to break free of your web-friendly font chains.

Finally, Arlen Walker will bring up the rear, introducing Modernizr, the Javascript toolkit that lets you curse IE a little less, and talk a bit about using HTML5 forms for a richer user experience.

Special thanks to Orion Web for sponsoring the food at this meetup, and C2 Graphics Productivity Solutions for hosting.
Tami W.
user 6966571
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Thank you very much for having me! For those of you interested, the pdf of my presentation along with the html example files are here:­