Well, it is that time again. It is time for the kick off to the 2011 year! Come join us on Thursday January 6th 2011 for the Minnesota PHP User Group at: Nerdery Interactive Labs, a division of Sierra Bravo! Agenda Yii Framework and its application on the MyNucleus.org Architecture I have been working on a pet project of mine (mynucleus.org) using the Yii PHP framework. This will be a discussion on the application of Yii in developing a high performance distributed application under an extremely tight budget. It will cover the system architecture as well as the deployment architecture. Planning 2011: Elections, Topics, Interests & Moving Forward Let us take some time out to decide what we did well in 2010, bring that forward and make the changes necessary to continue to bring our user group forward. Bring your ideas for the group, who you would like to see as organizers, topics we think would be valuable for 2011 as well as activities. Please be prepared to comment and influence the following areas:
If you will not be attending but would like your input considered and/or shared please drop me a message and/or discuss on the forums or mailing list.
- Determine folks for elections to organizers - we do need more, really!
- Determine if locations and times are best fits.
- Determine topics / activities we would like to do.
- Determine if we would like to start an activity to move mnphp.org to it's own system (open source project for groups - i can host it for now)
- Do we want to meet more frequently? Every two weeks.... 1 for presentations and one for a bar / networking meetup?