MN NORML Message Board › Hello All

Hello All

This message board is read-only.

Raven
user 13988659
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
As I stated in info, I am in the southern US and trying to find a better life for my husband and I. We both have social anxiety disorders along with other issues that we try to deal with on a daily basis. I am trying to become a student of psychology(Behavioral Sciences) and am finding it difficult to get funding to even go to a college here and was hoping to find input from real people, not just statistics. We are both supporters of cannabis being legalized for treatment of many different psychological disorders as well as pain management, being that it is the only thing we have found that does not have the side effects of the many medications prescribed to us that ranged from severe drowsiness to the point where we cant drive to horrible psychotic episodes that one of them produced in my husband. In the state we are currently in to say such things openly can get you arrested and held for three days while they get a search warrant for your house, then if they find so much as a single 3 year old seed in a corner (not growing, just lost in a corner) they can put you in prison for 3 to 5 years. While searching they shred everything you own, From cutting couch cushions to ripping the binding off books. I have seen these things happen to friends of mine in this area and have grown tired of holding my tongue in fear.

My main purpose of this post, though, is to get information about the area. I would like to know about the school system, government, and job and home market from people living in the state before I decide to jump.

Thank you to all that reply.