MN NORML Message Board › 1st Meeting Postponed.

1st Meeting Postponed.

Closed to new replies

This message board is read-only.

Kurtis W. H.
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but I unfortunately will be out of town all of next week and figured it'd be better to move the first meeting back just a little bit. I'm going to post two meetings. Hopefully you guys can make it to one of them. Please feel free to post or send the group emails about what times and days of the week work best for you. If you haven't yet, please check out the work that Carl Olsen is doing in Iowa... http://www.iowamedica...­ I hope to follow in a similar approach as him in our state because he's making some good headway and producing a lot of publicity. I also just want a place for us, the majority, who want safe access to a harmless plant for those who need it, to be able to come together as a common front and make our voices heard. Anyways, in the mean time, let's get the dialogue going. Feel free to email the group or post on these forums. I'm excited to start hearing from you guys.

A former member
Post #: 2
How about the Dunn Brothers across from the bank on lake for a location?
C B.
user 10060865
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Also liked the noon idea as I was going to come over lunch hour.