MN NORML Message Board › Just saying hi...And what is going on?

Just saying hi...And what is going on?

This message board is read-only.

HFirm
user 11070064
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I'm a 41 yo semi retired professional, I was advised by different Dr's to try cannabis for my severe condition, This was two years ago and I has really saved my life...
I'm new to this area and wanted to know what this group is doing to work toward legalization? I have resources that may help our cause? Where can I get info on what is going on?
Thanks,
HF
Lindsey
user 8276993
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
Hi HF!

We have a few projects going right now. We are working with NORML to help with the marijuana march in the spring, and working on a draft of a letter to ask a review of the schedule one status from the MN pharmacy review board, among other things. We are also hoping to be a source of volunteers for other groups in the area to utilize when they need us.

We also discuss cannabis related topics at meetings- it's good to socialize too sometimes!

I will be scheduling another meeting soon now that the holidays are over- hope to see you there! Let me know if there are any evenings that do not work for you, and I will do my best to schedule something that works for you.

Lindsey
HFirm
user 11070064
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
I can fit in most anytime...Do you need help with finding a meeting place? Do you need any computer resources?
Glad to be on board.
Kurtis W. H.
KurtisWHanna
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 13
We are always looking for people to invest their gifts and talents into the movement. What do you bring to the table? We certainly could use computer resources. Are you referring to donating hardware, or helping with a website, or what exactly? I'm free on friday if you'd like to meet up and chat. Maybe I'll just post a last minute meeting on friday and meet whoever wants to meet to talk. Let's keep chatting on here either way though.

-kurt
Kurtis W. H.
KurtisWHanna
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 15
I'm having a meetup today at 3PM, thinking about having another one next Thursday (requests for what time of day are welcome), and then perhaps another one Jan 25th. Do any of these days work for you?
HFirm
user 11070064
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Wonderful, I'll see you Thursday...