addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MN NORML Message Board › Education via YouTube

Education via YouTube

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 33
New video includes Olde Time Religion.

A former member
Post #: 34
Thank you scott for posting the videos.

Here is another interesting video. Intravenous THC and cannabidiol experiment.

Yes, very interesting. Thanks, Max.

Someone is concerned about "new breeds of skunk" and their supposed high potency. But here's what I see in the video:

• Screw with the natural balance of the plant's constituents and you get a psychosis-inducing perversion.
  • Use the plant as it is and you have a naturally balanced, synergistic whole that produces joy and does not induce what they're supposedly concerned about.

But is it medicine?
"A merry heart doeth good (yatab: to make well) like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." (Proverbs 17:22, KJV)

She had a merry heart, and that indicates medicine.
Max T
user 13339128
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 7
I think you are right scott in regards to the natural balance. Although, studying the medicine to better understand it never hurts.

Someone is concerned about "new breeds of skunk" and their supposed high potency. But here's what I see in the video:

• Screw with the natural balance of the plant's constituents and you get a psychosis-inducing perversion.
  • Use the plant as it is and you have a naturally balanced, synergistic whole that produces joy and does not induce what they're supposedly concerned about.

But is it medicine?
"A merry heart doeth good (yatab: to make well) like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." (Proverbs 17:22, KJV)

She had a merry heart, and that indicates medicine.

Max T
user 13339128
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 11
I have been viewing some of the Strain Hunters videos on youtube and they are very interesting..

Strain Hunters India Expedition:

Strain Hunters Africa Expedition:

A former member
Post #: 36
Holy Christian Broadcasting Network Batman! Pat Robertson said some surprising things on 12/16:

A former member
Post #: 37
Jack Herer speaks on a radio show.

Max T
user 13339128
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 12
I totally agree with Pat Robertson in this video. Thanks for post this video scott.

Holy Christian Broadcasting Network Batman! Pat Robertson said some surprising things on 12/16:

Max T
user 13339128
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 13
I'm not sure if the video below has been posted on this board, but here is an update to it( it's a pdf):--> http://www.mda.state....­

A former member
Post #: 38
I'm not sure if the video below has been posted on this board, but here is an update to it( it's a pdf):--> http://www.mda.state....­

<video>

This research is very interesting, but their whole concept is driven by false assumptions:

• That THC is bad
    (Why would anyone who understands want to prevent the world's most medicinal plant from making medicine?)
  • That it is law enforcement's job to monitor plants
    (we want them to focus on actual crime rather than gardening)
  • That the Monsanto-mindset of genetically perverting Nature is a good idea
    (They've already screwed the corn, soybeans and even the fish. Now they want to corrupt the world's most useful plant.)

If they're allowed to do this, their frankenhemp will cross-pollinate with real hemp in the real world just like GMO corn does, thus perverting organic crops. They are not engineering a source of fiber and seed-oil and such. Cannabis has always offered these. They are engineering the death of a medicine under false pretense.

Great info! I just don't like what they're trying to do.
A former member
Post #: 39