addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MN NORML Message Board › HAHAHA FDA approval on medical marijuana get a grip

HAHAHA FDA approval on medical marijuana get a grip

This message board is read-only.

user 11477509
Cambridge, MN
Post #: 45
Well here I go again!!! These people we call elected officials just amaze me! thinking with the checkbooks again and again and again not to mention the part of the brain that cannot reason common sense with all the dangerous phamicuticals out there that are perfectly legal and the most dangerous to mankind not to mention the countries biggest tax revenue next to oil is tobacco and alcohol. hum tell a patiecent that they are cut off of opiates or better yet take a way somebody's klonpin and watch what happens. you better run like hell but take a way a patiencent medical cannabis, most of the time the person just say's it's all good. I know from experience and have seen many people run out of medical cannabis, so your a little cranky for a day at least your not selling your first born child or bartering your life away for the almitty perc fix or better yet your found on I35 in your underwear singing your name to a fence post. I just cant understand other than pure stupidity and mental blindness that our great leaders of state and nation cant reason with reason. I have spent the last year criss crossing this nation and have seen the good the bad and the realy ugly. and what I have found is most of the people in this great nation have no problem with medical cannabis and most are not afraid to speak there giving rights while the others are afraid of repacaution. I am going to be home for awhile and have a laundry list of proof about how safe medical cannabis is and how it has help many many people. The proof I have is in real life and not some politically driven test tube these are real people with real problems and alot of them there lives were totaly distoryed by the very same meds the FDA says are safe and not to mention the alcohol and tobacco!!! I can go on and on and on but until we the people stand up and band together this shit will not change, and I say to the official that may or may not be reading this shame on you! dont you seriously have something better to do like catch murders, rapist, child abusers, terrorist you know the really bad people. O wait a minute I forgot they claim that murders, child abusers, rapist, terrorist most of the scum in life are pot heads. FUNNY any body who has a brain and can read will find out that most of these people are opiate abusers, drunks, crack heads or just pain CRAZY!!! and not just a marijuana user. well I am sure I offended somebody and I am sorry but we still have the right to speak how we feel and until that right is revoked from the constitution I will speak how I feel. God bless and have a good night Greg p.s. sorry for my spelling, grammer was never my strong point neather was my computer skills.biggrin