align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Mobile Web Message Board › Mobile Architecture: Reminder for "Reactions on the Bus"

Mobile Architecture: Reminder for "Reactions on the Bus"

Matt P.
user 41303532
London, GB
Post #: 3
Hi everyone,

The next High Performance Mobile Web meetup is exactly one week away: Monday (27th Jan) 6.30pm.

Here's a reminder to those who are interested in coming along, to RSVP
http://www.kweekweek....­
Use promo code MOBHALF

This is sure to be an informative evening about high-performance patterns in mobile software architecture, as used by Hotels.com, IG Index, SoundCloud and others, with a "reactive programming" flavour. The evening is led by Maciej Matyjas from Hotels.com. There will be opportunity to network with other industry folk, and food and drink to help warm up the evening!

Since you are an existing member of our community, please use this discount code MOBHALF for a 50% discount on the advertised fee. The fee, by the way, just helps us cover the cost of the event, and the food and drink supplied. There are early bird tickets still available, so this will be £2.50 only. If you miss the early-bird offer, then the standard price is also 50% for you.

If you cannot attend on the night, and you let me know in advance, I will refund the payment. If you cannot attend, but cannot let me know in advance, I will carry the payment over to a future event.

Would you like to attend? Please RSVP at http://www.kweekweek....­
Use promo code MOBHALF

Have a great week!
Matt