NOTE: Registration for this event required at the ModevGov website to attend.
More than $82 billion on Federal IT spending is planned in 2014—with significant, continued growth happening in mobility and app development.
What are you doing to capture a share of this $6 billion market?
ModevGov is the first ever conference dedicated to public sector mobile development. Join us for a full day of keynotes, training, and case studies. Get a first look at mobile innovation happening inside the FCC, GSA, Dept. of Homeland Security, Dept. of Energy, USAID, and more—as well as the public-private collaborations happening throughout government.
Free admission for (current) government employees, Veterans, and active military!
More than 40 speaker confirmed, including:
• David Bray - CIO, Federal Communications Commission
• Lisa Wolfisch - Chief, Web and Social Media Branch, U.S. Census
• William Thompson - Rear Admiral (Ret.), U.S. Navy
• Bill Cerniuk - Technology Director, Veterans Health
• Rob Roberts Director of Digital Strategy, U.S. Dept. of Energy
• Alex Kreilein (Technology Policy Strategist, Dept. of Homeland Security)
• Jacob Parcell - Manager, Mobile Programs, GSA
• Merrick Schaefer - Mobile Data Lead, USAID
• Kevin Curry - Advisor, Code for America Brigade
• Taylor McLemore - Director, Techstars Patriot Bootcamp
ModevGov happens February 26 at The Artisphere in Rosslyn, VA.