NOTE: Registration for this event required at the ModevUX website to attend.
A great mobile user experience is more than just good design or ones and zeroes. Good user design is both beautiful and functional because—at its best—it’s people-centric. It puts your customers at the center of every product design and development decision you make.
Now in its 3rd year, ModevUX—happening May 19-20, 2014 in McLean, VA—is the premier conference event at the intersection of mobile and user experience and features our best speaker lineup to date!
ModevUX puts you face to face with the world’s foremost industry experts to provide you with essential insights and technical training, on the latest UX and Design topics and technologies.
See the full schedule and speaker list.
The ModevUX Experience:
Monday, May 19 - ModevAcademy Half-Day Workshops and Mini Workshops, Opening Reception @ DIG
Tuesday, May 20 - Keynotes, Case Studies, and Panel Discussions
• Josh Clark - Founder, Global Moxie; Author, Tapworthy
• Lea Verou - W3C CSS Working Group Member; Author, CSS Secrets
• Sian Morson - CEO, Kollective Mobile; Author, Learning Design for iOS Dev
• Brett Bishop - Principal Design Strategist, Capital One Labs
• Lilian Tydings - User Experience Director, Rosetta Stone
• Cory Hudson - Sr. Creative Director, AOL
• Rebecca Ormsby - User Experience Director, Hewlett Packard
• Wren Lanier - Principal, Neo
• Elissa Shevinsky - CEO / Founder, Glimpse
• Steven Hoober - President, Design, 4ourth Mobile
ModevUX happens May 19-20 at the Hilton Tysons Corner in McLean, VA.