addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MoDev LA - Mobile Developers Message Board › Sr. iOS Opportunities on the Westside!

Sr. iOS Opportunities on the Westside!

Nicole B.
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 7
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are well! I wanted to reach out and share a couple mobile development opportunities I have. One with an audio company in Santa Monica looking for an engineer with iOS and Android experience. The second with an interactive high-traffic site that is building out a new kid-friendly ecosystem. Both will be the most senior mobile engineers on the team, with a potential for growth and high impact.

Here is a brief description below:

3+ years of development experience in mobile application architecture, frameworks and development methodologies.
- Proficient programming abilities in Objective-C/Cocoa framework and iPhone/iPad SDK.
- Thorough knowledge of Objective-C language features such as protocols and categories. The richer your toolbox for architectural decisions, the better.
- Experience in writing rich GUI’s for the iPhone and iPad.
- Lots of experience with consuming web service API’s and technologies (RESTful or otherwise).
- A firm grasp of web application basics: HTTP, SSL, cookies, database access, etc.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at nicole (at) for full job descriptions!

Nicole Bonilla