MOMS Club is open to all moms that live South of Park Dr in Rocklin Ca.
The MOMS Club® of Rocklin South is a non-profit organization that supports stay at home moms and working moms. We provide a variety of activities for you and your children that help you get out of the house and connect with others just like you! You need a support group that understands your special needs and we're it! We are the first, largest and fastest growing support group specifically for ALL moms. We have been in the Rocklin area for over 10 years and have great community support and recognition. We serve South Rocklin. Here are some of the other things that make us special:
* We meet during the day, when most of us need support.
* We offer events most weekdays to help get you out of the house
* Most of our events are local.
* Many of our events are free or low cost.
* We believe being a stay at home mom shouldn't isolate you, so we bring our children WITH US to events and outings.
* FREE monthly local newsletter containing lots of advice, inspiration, and creativity
Our membership fee is only $30 per year! Here are some of our recent events: