Barcelona MongoDB User Group Message Board › How are things in the Barcelona MUG

How are things in the Barcelona MUG

A former member
Post #: 14
Hi Folks,

It's me Laura the community manager here in EMEA, just checking in to say hi and see how I can help you with the organising of you MUG. If you had a MUG event recently how did it go? I love to see pictures, if you send them to me I will tweet them out and say hi to your community. It'd be lovely to share experiences of MUGs, if you blog the events and post the slides of the talk please just send me a mail after the event and I'll be sure to share it also for you.

If you would like to pehahps host a MUG in the future, how can I help, do you need assistance in setting it up? Sorting out a venue or perhaps you need a speaker? We do have MongoDB engineers throughout EMEA, and I know many would love to give a talk in your group. I'm here to help you and if you want I'll happily have a skype/Hangout call with you to see how we can grow the MongoDB community!

Thanks Folks