addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montana GIS and Geospatial Message Board Training and Education › Programming Workshop!

Programming Workshop!

Josh G.
user 108895202
Group Organizer
Bozeman, MT
Our next regular meetup is scheduled for March. Before that event it would be great if we had an informal programming workshop. Everyone could get together with laptops and we could code, learn and see what we could create in a few hours. First off, I want to gauge interest on specific platforms.
Please take a moment to fill out the survey linked below. Rate the programming interfaces you are most/least interested in learning about. Please let me know asap if I missed one and I will add it to the poll.
http://www.meetup.com...­
If we get good feedback and participation in the poll below we can use it to select which code stack we'll use at our workshop.
Thanks!
-josh