Apr 6, 2013 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Guys: the rules of our events are that
1. This is a fun language exchange event NOT a dating club
2. Guys can't occupy all a girl's time. Nor can you only talk to girls.
3. Everybody talks to everybody.
4. Guys can NOT ask for a girls phone number.
5. No profanity.
6. It's ok for anyone to message anyone through the Meet-up group's interface.
7. If she does not reply to your message, give up!
8. Break these rules or harass a girl, then we will kick you out!
9. Be a gentleman
For this event, it's ok to arrive between 2:00PM -2:30PM
If you arrive after 2:30PM you are arriving late, so please be polite, do not interrupt our conversations. Just wait in the corner, and as soon as I am free, I will come to
you then we can find somewhere for you to sit.
When you arrive:
- Check in with the host or hostess
- find a blank name card,
- fill it with your name
- and your level in your target language
- 1-Elementary 2-Intermediate 3-Advanced
- Find a seat at the table that matches your proficiency level
- Introduce yourself to the people around you
We'll divide into three Tables:
Table 1: Beginner Levels of Japanese and English.
Table 2: Intermediate Levels:
Table 3: Advanced Levels:
At 2:30 Everyone should be settled and we will start with 30 minutes Japanese only then 30 minutes English only and continue in that fashion.
The management of the Cafe will continue to allow us to use this venue as long as we clean up after ourselves. So make sure to put the chairs back where you got them from, and also throw away any trash or return the glasses before you leave.
After we finish, anyone who wants to can continue to converse nearby at the Sony Meteron food court.
Drop by and join us, you won't regret it!