Welcome to our 21 st Art Walk/Casual conversation joint event where we visit between 5 - 7 art galleries (some serve free wine) And then we head over to one of the best cafés in SF for conversation, beverages of your choice, and delicious desserts.
At 6PM we'll meet in front of the art gallery building and start the art walk. However, it's ok to come late. We will post which floor and gallery periodically in the comments section and provide you a number in which you can text Matthew or George.
We will likely go to a restaurant/bar which is two blocks away depe
The art in all media: sculpture, painting, works on paper, textiles, video, film and installations. Below are some photos from our most recent art walks.
1. We'll visit several new galleries
2. At the cafe, we'll order several desserts and share
3. After the cafe depending on the group's decision we may go to a nice bar that serves the best cocktails in SF. They also serve Asian Fusion Cuisine
4. Let's keep the conversation on fun topics like the art we saw, our favorite jokes, or funny real life stories in Japanese and English. I always have a few bakamitai stories to share! ;)
5. Dont' forget to bring cash so that it'll be easier for us to pay any bills at the cafe and restaurant/bar
Want to know more about this event, go to the PHOTOS section and see photographs from our 10 previous Art Walks.
Art Exchange Gallery
Brian Gross Fine Art
Don Soker Contemporary Art Gallery
Warnock Fine Arts
Wolfe Contemporary Art
Robert Koch Gallery
Robert Tat Gallery
Click on any gallery to visit homepage
Let's enjoy the free wine while viewing cutting edge art in all media: sculpture, painting, works on paper, textiles, video, film and installations. This event attracts hundreds of people from all over the city.