Help support your MeetupChip in
Being a social group we require that our members keep a photo on their profiles and actually fill out their profiles including an introduction.
1. Moriagari is the largest Japanese Meetup in the Bay Area: 1,200 members
and the most active with over 150 events per year!
Every Month we have a FREE Art Walk with FREE wine (usually 24 people attend) :
Once a week we have Casual Conversation (SF) at Cafe
(usually 25 people attend):
Every two weeks 英会話と日本語の会話 -Group Language Exchange (SF) (usually 35- 40 people attend !)
Once a month 華金外食 ~ HanaKin Gaishoku *South Bay* Group Dinner! (usually 15 people attend)
2. Moriagari members of Silicon Valley have a regular language exchange events in San Mateo.
3. Moriagari is a Japanese word expressing enthusiasm and excitement.
4. We have language exchange, art walks, museum tours, dinning out, karaoke, Awadori dance, picnics, Japanese film festivals, & transcript analysis events
5. Our Motto is improve your Japanese/English skills while having fun.
6. We are truly a "Bay Area Meetup" based in San Francisco but we also have regular events in the South Bay, and the East Bay.
7. Although we hope you will make a lot of new friends, we are NOT A DATING CLUB, we're a community of people interested in intercultural and language exchange.
8. Being a social group we require that our members keep a photo on their profiles and actually fill out their profiles including an introduction
9. We are non-profit, our events are FREE. (Of course you pay for your own coffee, beer, movie tickets, or your share of Karaoke)
10. We allow any member to create an event that is related to Japanese language & culture! Some of our member suggested meetups have become regular events on our calendar!
4,185 SF Foodies
93 Public Speakers
1,350 Tennis Enthusiasts
2,175 SF Babellers
11,684 HTML5 Enthusiasts