MotionNorth™ Message Board › Saving the group

Saving the group

Chris G.
user 12434328
Manchester, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone
First of all I’d like to thanks Jim for the setting up this group and the meet up’s, I was a late comer to this group so I feel sorry it’s ending so soon.
I just thought I would see what peoples thoughts were about the group ending in a weeks time. If there is support for the group to exist and we could generate more support for meet up’s in the future, then I would be happy to take over the group.
I think we need at leased 10-20 people who would like to meet up at leased once every 3 months to make it worth having a group.
If feed back over the next few days is good and we look like we could get a regular group then we can go from there.

Any suggestions welcome.

Chris
Ben B.
user 10372805
Manchester, GB
Hi Chris,

Sorry, only just spotted this after renewing the groups membership. It was only $36 for
6 months so I thought I'd just do it.

Think we met at the last meetup actually. We'll have to have a think with some of the other guys about
setting up the next one. I'll throw you an email in the next few days about it.

Cheers,
Ben
Chris G.
user 12434328
Manchester, GB
Post #: 2
No I'm glad someone has, I just though I better do somthing if no one else was going to.

Just drop us a line or e-mail and we can throw a few idea's around if you want, we can see if we can get this group working for us all.

Any help just give me a shout always happy to help.

Cheers,
Chris
Rob
iamboy
Huddersfield, GB
Post #: 5
I'll start coming along if there are plans to organise anything in the future.
A former member
Count me in as well.