align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Motion North Message Board › Studio Liddell are looking for AE artists!!!

Studio Liddell are looking for AE artists!!!

Max B.
MaxBretherton
Manchester, GB
Post #: 1
Studio Liddell are looking for AE artists/animatiors to work on a tv show.

Potentially 6 months work.

Both recent graduates and experienced artists are welcome to get in touch.
Its not about slick shiny Motion Graphics at all.
The AE work will be fairly basic but needs executing efficiently and beautifully and there will be a lot of it.
Experience of keying, compositing and animation work is essential.
Experience using 3D in AE required.
There will be a small team all working together under the Direction of a lead so good 'team players' are required.
We want to build a small team with a spread of skills and experience.
AE artists also with illustration/drawing/painting/printing experience too, all the better...

please use the contact form or email address from the SL site www.studioliddell.com and put "After Effects Artist" in the Subject line...
ken
user 14396698
Manchester, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Max, im a recent graduate with after effects experience. Ive used it for keying, comping and motion graphics. I've worked with 3d layers. i have some drawing talent as well. Would I be able to get some of this work to build my reel? Im not bothered about getting paid.

P.S. Are you still looking for character artists?
ken
user 14396698
Manchester, GB
Post #: 2
Hi max, Im still very interested in getting involved in the project for the experience. I'm free this week if you'd like to chat. but im very busy next week.