addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Motorcycle Riders Meetup: Johnston/Harnett/Wake Message Board › 3 RSVP requirement ??

3 RSVP requirement ??

Kent K.
3fan4vr
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 57
I really don't understand this requirement. No one is informed of a ride until 3 ppl RSVP. It actually hinders the ride numbers. Is there anyway for any of the organizers to take a look at this, and maybe consider changing it ?
Pete O.
PeteOwens
Holly Springs, NC
Post #: 28
I agree. I am looking through the options and can't find a way to turn that feature off. I will keep looking. Might be something the main organizer has to set up, turn off etc.
David (.
Redbullseye
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 4
I agree too. Fortunately, I get an email notice, but unless I click the link off of the email, I can find it.
Pete O.
PeteOwens
Holly Springs, NC
Post #: 29
Found it! Only the organizer can make that change. I will send Bernadette an email so she is aware of the discussion.
Pete O.
PeteOwens
Holly Springs, NC
Post #: 30
In the meantime I will try to monitor the suggested rides and force the system to notify everyone even before the 3 RSVP is reached.
Kent K.
3fan4vr
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 59
Thanks Pete. I believe it might help our ride numbers :)
Kent K.
3fan4vr
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 60
Any luck with Bernadette ? This "3 RSVP" is getting very frustrating.
A former member
Post #: 20
I just noticed that the 3 RSVP issue has not been addessed??
Kent K.
3fan4vr
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 70
Guess there's more pressing issues ;)
Kent K.
3fan4vr
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 90
Once again bitten by the "3 RSVP" requirement angry