Motorcycle Riders Meetup: Johnston/Harnett/Wake Message Board › Standing Sunday Brunch Meetup

Standing Sunday Brunch Meetup

Jason ( Mater )
user 20207851
Garner, NC
Post #: 2
Cracker barrel 40/42, Mcalls Clayton, Ihop Garner, these are a few places with paved parking with plenty of seating. may be able to call ahead to make reservations.
A former member
Post #: 35
I would prefer someplace with quit food service. How about places like Sheetz, Duncan Donuts or fast food (Sonic, McD, etc) with a nice parking area to assemble.
Dave C.
DaveColbert
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 34
It may be difficult, but it would be nice to see a map where the riders (those who have ridden with us in the last several months) reside.
I'm in Wake Forest, near Burlington Mills and Capital Blvd.
Lewis Lemonds is up this way, as well. He is near Mitchell Mill and 401.
A former member
Post #: 36
Maybe we should be liking Coffee shop??
It would be cool to find one just outside I40 loop.
Here’s a couple example in Raleigh / Garner:
Hope Café - Tryon Rd, Raleigh hopecaferaleigh.com‎
Aversboro Coffee & Gifts -Aversboro Rd ,Garner aversborocoffee.com
Or
Maybe a Pub like Carolina Brewery in the Raleigh open for coffee on Sunday morning??
Jason ( Mater )
user 20207851
Garner, NC
Post #: 3
Pancake house in Garner at 70 and mechanical has a variety of food at low cost. They have back corner that seats around 20 to 25 adults. It may be a little greasy looking but I eat there with Garner PD on a regular basis so it can't be to bad. Papa bear probly has input on this place.
Pete O.
PeteOwens
Holly Springs, NC
Post #: 50
mmmmmmmmmmm Pancakes !
Sorry, couldn't help myself. LOL
Albert M.
albertmedlin
Knightdale, NC
Post #: 104
I tried to search for other Breakfast joints around the Garner/Clayton area, but there really aren't that many to choose from. There are a couple other cool places, but both are in DTR.
There is a place on Old Garner Rd. called Toot-N-Tell, but I've never been there. It's been around forever, and some people swear by it, while others say stay away. I think Papa Bear has been there a few times (via facebook check-ins lol), so he could probably speak for it.
hi guys i have been to tootn tell its a good place to have breakfast
i thank that be a good place
David (.
Redbullseye
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 48
LOL...we really need to get Papa Bear in this conversation. Looks like he have been to Big Ed's a few times too.
I may hit them up with the family this Wednesday or Sunday and report back. They do have a Facebook page too.
Dave C.
DaveColbert
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 35
IHOP on Business rte. 64 - just outside the I-540.
A former member
Post #: 2
I thought I would throw this idea out for you all. The farmers market does a good breakfeast and if it is crowded it still is a rather fast service on your order. Plenty of parking. I personally go to a early morning church service so it would depend on the time if you did it on sunday as to weither I could join you or not.