align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Sam (.
user 52963602
Knightdale, NC
Post #: 1
I am looking to go on a ride on Monday during the day, gotta be back in Raleigh by four......any ideas? Anybody wanna ride?
Glenn (.
user 11240134
Zebulon, NC
Post #: 21
Hi Samual, I cant ride Monday but you may want to post the ride on the suggest a meetup on top of home page.... It will take 3 to post it as a ride..... but some may want to get out and do a ride if you put it up there... I live in Zebulon so maybe we can hook up and ride some other time.... If you post a meet place and an idea of the ride others can hit it and give ideas. If you post it i will hit it to help get it to post...
Sam (.
user 52963602
Knightdale, NC
Post #: 2
Thanks Glenn, just joined and I appreciate the response and advice..
Dave C.
DaveColbert
Swedesboro, NJ
Post #: 49
Glenn:
I never understood that posting requirement. Does it take 3 posts from 3 different members or could one individual post 3 times if they wanted a ride to be seen??
Glenn (.
user 11240134
Zebulon, NC
Post #: 22
Yea dave we have been working on this for sometime with no conclusion.. it takes 3 members to post a meetup....you can not just hit yes and 3 guest... I guess its not a meetup without 3 people attending. anyway hit his ride on suggestions to get it to post...
Dave C.
DaveColbert
Swedesboro, NJ
Post #: 52
Anyone in for the Monday Ride Sam is suggesting?