addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh MINI Cooper Meetup Group Message Board › Evergreen Drive-In in Mount Pleasant?

Evergreen Drive-In in Mount Pleasant?

Amber S.
amberback
Delmont, PA
Post #: 5
Would anyone be interested in doing a drive-in night at the Evergreen Drive-In in Mount Pleasant? It's tough for me to get to the other side of the city to go to the Dependable Drive-in after work and I'm guessing the rest of you south/east "Pittsburghers" might feel the same way. Let me know if you're interested and if you prefer a Friday or Saturday evening and we can put something together.

http://www.evergreend...­
A former member
Post #: 13
Why do all drive-ins always seem so far away??? Well, I know why, but still... I'm in the city and it seems more daunting for me to get down to Mount Pleasant. If it helps for the others in the city, twin drive in is closer than dependable, but never seems to have quite as many options, and also across the city for you Amber. There's also one in Vandergrift hope this link works...

http://maps.google.co...­

That is the address that they give to get you to the area in a gps or on a map.

It's pretty tough for me to get to any of them, but that's more of a "me" problem, working retail and still living in a construction zone.
Amber S.
amberback
Delmont, PA
Post #: 7
Yeah seems like they're all on opposite sides of the city. I was hoping maybe we can just split into smaller drive-in groups based on our areas but I'm not sure who all lives where. :) Lots of MINIs around my area but I don't think too many of them are in the club - but I'm trying to fix it!