addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mountain Stitchers Message Board › Massage anyone?

Massage anyone?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello sisters!

As some of you know, I am currently in school for bodywork, and am doing my clinical internship at school. In case you are interested in receiving a very well-priced massage from me, or any of my great classmates at our school, check out the following flyer. (My shift is Fridays, but no pressure!) And if Fairview is a bit of a hike for you, or you'd like a free and low-key session, I'd be happy to set something up with you in your home or mine for my out-of-clinic hours. I am available for that Fridays and Saturdays before 2:00, anytime on Sundays, and some Wednesdays before 3:00.

Also, if you or anyone you know is suffering from chronic pain, consider seeing Kyle Wright, the owner of the North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork and GENIUS at working the muscles to treat pain and keep it away. Often times, postural distortions and muscular tension are overlooked as the cause of joint issues, "tendonitis", and nerve impingement. Chiropractic care and joint surgeries can only go so far if the muscles around those joints are not released and the body is not brought back into proper alignment as a whole. Here's a page with his info:
http://www.ncsab.com/...­

...but feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Take care and I hope to see you soon!

Dianne
978-866-2414
dianne.marchand @ gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 94
This sounds AWESOME!!!! Thank you for shairng this with us, Dianne!! I'll be in touch. wink