addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mountain Stitchers Message Board › Sewing machine needed!

Sewing machine needed!

A former member
Post #: 14
Hi Sisters,

I've officially decided to give up on my finicky machine and thought I would see if anyone in the group has a reliable one for sale. I was also thinking of selling or giving away the one I have to someone who knows how to fix them. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help! Happy Holiday crafting!

Nicole
Starr
user 61303572
Black Mountain, NC
Post #: 3
Hi Nicole,
Contact me so we can talk. I might have something that might work out for you. I am in the process of some downsizing.
Starr
A former member
Post #: 7
I have a baby lock. Decorators choice I think it's called. Not used much because it's one of many but I've got feet and tables and all kinds of stuff. I asked robin at cotton company what a good price would be and she said 500 would be a real good deal. It's got lots of bells and whistles without the embroidery components. Write if you're interested.
A former member
Post #: 15
Thank you, ladies. Starr, I'll contact you in a few days. I'm out of town right now. I'm looking for something pretty simple and affordable. I'm just a beginner sewer. Bruce I don't even know what a baby lock is! Thanks for your help!
A former member
Post #: 8
Well, I'm a sewing instructor at Joann's. I do have a smaller janome machine and I'd be happy to help with anything you're working on or want to.
So, stay in touch. I just love sewing and sharing. Looking for others to do the same.
A former member
Post #: 16
Starr
I don't have any other way than this to contact you. Can you give me your email or phone. Your settings on here are set to not receive email.

Thanks
Nicole
Starr
user 61303572
Black Mountain, NC
Post #: 8
Hi Nicole,
What kind of machine were you sewing on?
I really got into Vintage -super solid mechanical stitching machines.

My space has exceeded my acquisition. If very basic but great stitching quality sounds good let me know. You should be able to email me now.
:)Starr
A former member
Post #: 18
I ended up taking my machine to Tim's Repair shop and it works great now. There were a couple of things wrong with it but it was still cheaper than buying a used one.

Starr, thanks for writing back about your machine. And for whatever reason I still can't email you! Hope to see you soon.