Darwin will be leading us to a fire road warm UP before hitting mud hole gap single track. As soon as we hit the spring water refill, we will decide if we'll do hike-a-bike then a sweeet downhill OR proceed to wood stock tower for a sweeetererrr ridge single track.
GPS track below
Everyone is welcome, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There will be a 4 mile fire road climb. Then single track w/ 6 streams crossing. 5 miles dirt road + .5 steep DR climb b4 we hit woodstock tower. Then sweet single track.
2. There will be technical sections on this trail, which means that you should have some experience on a mountain bike. There are all levels of riders who come out, so it's very likely you'll find someone at your speed and skill level
3. A pair of socks in your camelbak is not a bad idea since we will cross 6 streams.
4. A helmet is REQUIRED, and we strongly encourage you to bring a cell phone and water.
5. You SHOULD have a "bike tool", "pump" and "spare tubes" — and of course know how to use them.
See ya at this coordinates[masked],[masked] at 9:00.
Roll out by 9:30.
Also if you want hang out for after ride festivities please bring hot dogs or hamburgers and maybe a dish. Whatever is fine.