Here's a good longer ride with minimal technical difficulty. We'll start at Mayhem gulch and do the out and back version, with a big ring blast back to the cars. Lots of fun, fast riding for all levels!
Feel Better About Your Ride
MTR Saturday rides:
• classic rides, longer in distance and time,
• rider skill intermediate with good endurance
• foothill favorites linked for longer rides
• rides at Buffalo Creek, Nederlands, Boulder, Ft Collins, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Winter Park, Breckenridge, Vail,
• weekend rides Aspen, Salida, Crested Butte, Steamboat
• fun rides not races, nobody left behind
Colorado’s riding is about as good as it gets … good climbing, fast downhills, rocky terrain and plenty of great scenery. The Saturday rides are a great way to end your week or start the weekend. Most rides will be at least 2 hrs in length and will start at 10 am. Each Tuesday we will post the upcoming Saturday ride and its description.
If you’re looking for daily rides or want to organize one go to the discussion tab and the rider board file.
Local Saturday rides will meet at the trailhead. Rides where driving time is required we will try and car pool. All car pooling will require pitching in for gas.
If you RSVP and change your mind please let us know. The trips requiring car pooling are of particular importance.