Paris Movie Junkies Message Board › King's Speech / Black Swan anyone (hopefully someone hasnt yet seen it)

King's Speech / Black Swan anyone (hopefully someone hasnt yet seen it)

Sandeep
user 13663578
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Would be great to catch this one..(and not be alone in the theatre) i missed both...
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Sandeep,

although in Pari it is quite normal to just by yourself I haven't gotten used to it so far. Black Swan I've already seen (I definately recommend this one), but I'd love to go to The King's speech, is it still showing in the cinema?

just mail me if you want to go, and when and where.

Tamara
Pierre
pierrro
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 8
I am on for kings speech as well. Next week-end?
A former member
Post #: 3
Cool, is saturday ok for you all??
Pierre
pierrro
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 9
I am good for Saturday. 6-7PM would be best for me. Which part of Paris would you lke to watch it ?

A former member
I'd love to watch The King's Speech again! Here are saturday's showtimes, as indicated on Google movies :

Les Trois Luxembourg
67 rue Monsieur-le-Prince, 75006 Paris, France
Subtitled in French 14:00

Cinéma Chaplin, ex-Saint-Lambert
6 rue Peclet, 75015 Paris, France
Subtitled in French 21:10

Denfert
24 place Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France
Subtitled in French 19:50

Mac-Mahon
5 av. Mac-Mahon, 75017 Paris, France
Subtitled in French 16:00
Pierre
pierrro
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 10
Should we say 14:00 au 3 Luxembourg ? Who's coming?
Sandeep
user 13663578
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
Hi All

Thx for responses! I only checked back the site today. I'm more than happy to join saturday. Let me msg u guys to check if we can all make it and fix some logistics. Thanks
A former member
Post #: 6
Dear all
sorry for the late reply!

Would love to go, but in the afternoon it would not be possible for me, finally the landlord is coming over to fix the sink.. In the evening it would be though. Where doesn´t really matter to me as long as it is somewhere in some arrondissement.

If you really want to go in the afternoon I´ll catch you next time, if any is up for evening let me know, I´ll be happy to join and or meetl

Tam
Sandeep
user 13663578
Paris, FR
Just re checked Google:

Denfert
24 place Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France
Subtitled in French 19:50

This is still on for King's speech. How about we reschedule to catch up this one?