align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself! (Plus your top 3 films!)

Introduce yourself! (Plus your top 3 films!)

A former member
Post #: 8
Le banned and och banned!!!!

Did you hear that everyone? He's being racist! We have witnesses! shock

Therefore, YOU are banned and Barbara and I are taking over! devilish

Vive La Resistance! tongue

And vive la revolution ! I am going to burn the xenophobist and watch Paris, I love you love struck
Sandra D.
SandeyDee
Hertford, GB
Post #: 183
And vive la revolution ! I am going to burn the xenophobist and watch Paris, I love you love struck

Aww...Je t'aime, aussi wink
Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 263
Oh no! Hide your cars!!!
Haha- I don't have one, you are powerless!!!!
Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 264
Le banned and och banned!!!!

Did you hear that everyone? He's being racist! We have witnesses! shock

Therefore, YOU are banned and Barbara and I are taking over! devilish

Vive La Resistance! tongue

As I am both part Scottish and part French, I cannot POSSIBLY be racist!
Haha!!!!!!
Sandra D.
SandeyDee
Hertford, GB
Post #: 186

Haha!!!!!!

Pog Mo Hoan! tongue
A former member
Post #: 12

Aww...Je t'aime, aussi wink

love strucklove strucklove struck
A former member
Post #: 13
[
Haha!!!!!!

So why don't you like fire ? wink
Sandra D.
SandeyDee
Hertford, GB
Post #: 189

Haha!!!!!!

So why don't you like fire ? wink

Since he's pretending to be French, perhaps we can chop off his head with a guillotine...devilishThat's what you French do with people who don't like France, isn't it? wink
A former member
Post #: 15
Since he's pretending to be French, perhaps we can chop off his head with a guillotine...devilishThat's what you French do with people who don't like France, isn't it? wink

You're right honey ! At the beginning he introduced himself as a Scottish, Portuguese, Burmese and now he's suddenly half French ! How come ?
I'm sure he's invented that to protect his head from me devilish but I'm not that naive, I feel the next movie meetup is gonna be very bloody angrybiggrin Do you think he'll dare to confront us ?
Sandra D.
SandeyDee
Hertford, GB
Post #: 190

You're right honey ! At the beginning he introduced himself as a Scottish, Portuguese, Burmese and now he's suddenly half French ! How come ?

LoL!...Doesn't quite add up does it?! confused He's clearly just a Sassanach and ashamed to admit it! biggrin Or he could just be saying that to impress a bunch of Scottish/Portuguese/Burmese/French Girls...!winktongue

I'm sure he's invented that to protect his head from me devilish but I'm not that naive, I feel the next movie meetup is gonna be very bloody angrybiggrin

Hehe...Very bloody indeed! devilish

Do you think he'll dare to confront us ?

Nah...like i said, No balls! winkbiggrin