The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › any chance of a meetup for the new Harry Potter movie

any chance of a meetup for the new Harry Potter movie

Robert
user 4461305
London, GB
Post #: 1
I am not sure if anyone has tastes in the area of Harry Potter but i have read the novels and i dont want to go alone to this one so I was wondering if there is a possibility of that happening.

Would anyone be interested.
Adam F.
user 3974078
London, GB
Post #: 1
I'm interested - count me in!
Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 234
I'd like to see it but will probably go to a cheap local multiscreen whenever I can make it.
I tend to see more commercial films as a social thing with ex work colleges, so organisation tends to be random and sudden!

I'm not really doing any special meets at the mo because... well because I'm not working and have to limit these dos!
Hopefully do a few more soon tho.

Members are welcome to use the want to see a movie thread (or just carry on using this one) to organise meets together, but I can't post it as an official meetup gig if an organiser isn't going.

Hopefully will post more members choice stuff soon when I can make it to them!
Anne-Lise
user 3679493
London, GB
Post #: 7
I'd like to see it too. It all depends on when, as I'm going on holidays in about 10 days. So unless you're organising something next weekend, I guess I'll have to pass.
Al xx
Robert
user 4461305
London, GB
Post #: 3
I would like to go this coming friday before 5pm during the day as it is cheaper, however if this is inconvenient Saturday would be fine but i would rather it be at a local cinema not in the city as then it can be very expensive.

i will start to work out a venue from around thursday just in case i get anymore responses.
Anne-Lise
user 3679493
London, GB
Post #: 8
Friday would probably be better for me. But please, just do what's easier for you, as my own timetable may change anytime.
Al xx
Robert
user 4461305
London, GB
Post #: 4
okay for now i shall say it will be friday and i was thinking of the cineworld in the trocadero cos they have nice seats.

is anytime before 5pm alright with you Anne?

also Adam if you could let me know if thats fine with you. i will consider it confirmed.

I am currently waiting for a reply from a new member who has said he is interested in Harry Potter. hopefully this time will be fine with him also.

i will arrange a time and meeting point as soon as everyone lets me know if they are free on the friday.

thanks

Rob
Anne-Lise
user 3679493
London, GB
Post #: 10
Yes, Friday before 5pm at the trocadero is good for me.
See you then
Anne-Lise
Robert
user 4461305
London, GB
Post #: 5
thanks. anne. thats good to know im just waiting for Qulsoom and Adam to RSVP and i will keep my eyes on the cineworld site and as soon as they publish the times in the week for the movie i will post that and the meeting place and time here as well.
Robert
user 4461305
London, GB
Post #: 6
Hello to Adam, Anne and Qulsoom

i was gonna suggest the cineworld trocadero but it turns out
harry potter isnt showing at the cineworld in the trocadero so
i am proposing the following cinemas and times.

please could you let me know which you prefer.

friday 13th july

odeon swiss cottage @ 1:40pm meet inside ticket office at 1pm

Holloway odeon @ 2pm meet in the foyer at 1:30pm

Harrow Vue in the St George's centre @ 2:15pm, meet in the
foyer area at 1:30pm

I have picked these cinemas to keep the cost down as they are
three of the cheapest cinemas but still have great seating.

I have sent this message to your inboxes as well and as
soon as you let me know if you can make it and which cinema
you all would prefer i will then send a confirmation email.

however i do not know what any of you look like so it might be
helpful if you could email me a picture i could put on my
phone. i will also supply a contact number incase anyone gets
lost.

who here came to the tell no one screening cos that will make it a little easier.