Former dentist, Dr. King Schultz, buys the freedom of a slave, Django, and trains him with the intent to make him his deputy bounty hunter. Instead, he is led to the site of Django's wife who is under the hands of Calvin Candie, a ruthless plantation owner.
- [BOOKING LINK]
- Let's meet at the Three Crowns pub which is about 20 seconds away from the cinema and relax there before heading to the cinema at about 7:15pm [LINK].
- If the Three Crowns is closed, full or somesuch we can meet in the downstairs area of the cinema, although its usually empty, silent and not conducive to a pleasant atmosphere. Many thanks to the two people who emailed me to remind me of that fact.
- Please be aware that the film is THREE HOURS LONG.
YES, THREE HOURS!
- The organiser is NOT supplying Orange Wednesday codes. Ask your friends, family or work mates.
- Be Warned: As this film is by Quentin Tarantino it features the words Fu¢k & Nigg€r, a lot. Oh and Spike Lee hates it. Read about it here & here.