addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Greetings and Salutations

Greetings and Salutations

Jay
Jaysus_Almighty
London, GB
Post #: 9
New to the website...and to this group....so thought it only polite to give a shout-out and say hello to you all.

I'm Jay, 26 from London and I am a self-confessed movie addict.

So, how is everyone? This a good little group? I'm also a little curious, and in an effort to get this board going a bit more, what shows and movies is everyone into? What's the general age range here?