The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Some Films to See

Some Films to See

Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 76
There are some films that are out that I would like to see. Anyone else interested?

1) This Film Is Not Yet Rated.

2) Harsh Times

3) A Scanner Darkly

4) Destricted

5) Little Miss Sunshine

It would be good to chat about them afterwards.

All the best

Richard
A former member
Post #: 6
I would love to see 'Little Miss Sunshine' and also 'A Scanner Darkly' - which I've heard is good.

Sunday late afternoon/evenings work better for me, and I'm particularly fond of The Curzon Soho, so if that works for you, let me know.

You're also a member of the Photography group right? You come across as being really quite funny...
A former member
Post #: 11
In case you guys are watching Scanner Darkly this sat (16th), I'm in!!! =)

On Sunday, 17th I'll be away all day...
Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 90
I'm so sorry. I stopped looking at this meet up when the organiser left. I thought it had closed. I can confirm that I am 'The Moron of the Week'. (If you could shout that into a bucket, it will have the desired reverberating effect.)

I have only seen 'Right at the Door' and 'Destricted' this week so I would be very keen to see any of the others this Sunday if people are still interested. I am also off for a month from Sunday onwards, so am free anytime after then. Can't wait to get to the Da Vinci Exhibition at the V&A, but that's by the by.
Just in case the meet-up does close, I shall do the unthinkable and put my phone number down. 0208 889 0337. There, to hell with safety and crank callers. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. It would be a shame to lose touch with like-minded people. I have thought of becoming the organiser, but my other commitments would make it difficult. We shall see.

Oh, yes. I am with the Photographic group, run by the great 'Tom'. Did you go on Saturday? I was working unfortunately. It sounded like they had a great time. My sense of humour? It's not for everybody but it works for me. I spend most evenings just laughing and laughing and laughing....... and then the medication kicks in.

See you soon.
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Richard,

Looking forward to meeting you either on the 8th? or at Tom's 'Cheeky One' on the 12th, I think?

Heather
A former member
Post #: 1
http://www.princechar...­

have a look at this site i say we choose next sunday if everyone free and see either the wind that shakes the barley or three wishes at 8.30.

What do you think?
Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 113
Hi Anouska,

Next Sunday is the 8th and we have a meet up then (See Message Board). Perhaps we could have a film fest for the day, with fitting in several of them. Call me craaaazy but I'd be up for it.

(Would prefer three times)

All the best

Rich
Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 118
Hi Heather,

Hopefully see you on Sunday too. I will be there on the Cheeky One as well, how could I not be!!

Rich