align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › New Organiser

New Organiser

A former member
Post #: 14
I don't want to pay for this thing anymore so I am not going to be the organiser anymore. If anyone fancies it they are very welcome to.

My email is boggin10*at*hotmail.com if anyone still fancies doing some movie nights. I've only me one person which i rather odd seeing at though there are 70 members.

best of luck

kish
Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 17
Since nobody has volenteered so far to organise this group, I thought I'd put my name forward.
I already organise two groups so it wouldn't cost me anything.
I've never been to one of this groups' meets tho, so I'm not sure if people would be OK with that!
If anyone has any thoughts, please let us know (via email preferably)
Thankz!
Gabriel