addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › London Movie Meetup Group!

London Movie Meetup Group!

Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi-
I've just taken over as organiser of the London Movie Meetup Group and wanted to say hello, since I haven't actually been to a meet yet!

I was already running to groups so thought I might as well put my hat in the ring as it won't cost anything and hopefully we can have some good film-related visits and discussions.

I'm not sure how this group usually works, but I envisage it as setting a movie to see on a certain date, seeing it and going for a drink afterwards.

This way even if not many people attend we can get to see a movie, and if they do we have something to talk about!!

I'm approaching this group with a 'giving it a go' attitude as three sets of meetups may be a lot to organise with work schedules etc, so if any existing member wants to run it instead, let us know!

Hope to see some of you soon
Gabriel
A former member
Post #: 64
We met at Garlic and Shots, didn't we?
Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 101
Hi Gabriel,

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for taking over. Good to meet up with everyone.