addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Batman Begins/The Dark Knight

Batman Begins/The Dark Knight

Jay
Jaysus_Almighty
London, GB
Post #: 21
I saw that Cineworld at holding a double bill of the first two movies in the series, ahead of the release of The Dark Knight Rises, at the O2 and other cinemas. A few other venues are hosting similar things, such as BFI Imax. And I just thought I'd see if there is anyone else who would fancy tagging along to such a thing....

It's on the 17th of July, at around 5PM, and might be cool for fans of these awesome films and amazing trilogy.

Jay.